Thursday, April 22, 2010

Colin Wright adds a new element to his photography

Colin Wright recently added a striking new addition to his wall, a large scale photograph on canvas.
Fall's Dance
Photograph on Canvas
32" x 48"
$575.00

"This image was captured at Yosemite National Park near the foot of Bridalveil Falls. Near the bottom of the falls, a pool gathers the waters as they begin to feed a stream, and over the head of that stream is a small footbridge. While I looked over the edge of the footbridge, I saw the brilliant fall leaves swirling in the eddies and currents, and I knew this was something special. I tipped my camera over the edge of the footbridge and opened the shutter for 30 seconds. The result is almost like a painting, and one of the images I'm most proud of."

No comments: